FeedStock is Hiring: Join our World Class Team
FeedStock takes pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the sector. We welcome exceptional, driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team of industry leading professionals. If you do not see a suitable position below but like the sound of FeedStock, we are always looking for hot talent so please send your CV to email@example.com
Senior Python Backend Developer
We are looking to recruit two talented and passionate senior python backend developers. You will need to be interested in all things technology and have advanced python coding skills and experience with Amazon Web Services. You will have a strong understanding of software engineering, have strong object-oriented programming skills and an understanding of automated testing including unit, integration and end-to-end testing. You will report directly to the Head of Development, though we hope for you to retain relative autonomy regarding how to deliver to deadlines in line with project management. We are looking for someone who has a team mentality and enjoys contributing in an enthusiastic way to the broader discussion about product strategy, to service delivery planning and to mentoring junior developers.
What we expect:
- Exceptional python coding skills;
- Strong experience on AWS: EX2, Cloudformation, IAM, Cloudwatch, Lambda.
- Understanding of orchestration: SaltStack, chef, puppet, ansible, kubernetes, or similar.
- Linux: ubuntu server, redhat, docker, system, or similar.
- Care about data;
- Interest in new technologies demonstrated through conference attendance and contribution to open source.
- write clear, efficient, tested code;
- build internal classification tools;
Python Data Engineer
We are looking for a person to develop our data infrastructure. You will design and implement near real-time streaming pipelines, batch data processing pipelines, various data and model storage systems, integration testing for data pipes, and a near real-time serving of deep learning models. Your role is to take the algorithms we have and make them accessible in production, making sure our system scales to huge datasets. We also expect curiosity for machine learning and deep learning with a possible shift to these areas. Our team is small but bright, and you’ll be able to make a massive impact on the company success.
What we expect:
- care about data;
- experience with real-time and batch production data pipelines;
- experience serving ML models;
- experience in designing and implementing BI solutions;
- experience building scalable systems;
- know python;
- know AWS data components (such as kinesis, redshift, lambda);
- know containers (such as docker, fargate)
- experience with popular BI solutions is a plus (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, Qlick);
- NLP projects experience is a plus;
- Experience with PyData libraries (such as numpy, pandas, sklearn) is a plus;
- experience with big data stack (such as spark, kafka, link) is a plus;
- experience with Tensorflow/PyTorch libraries is a plus.
- write clear, efficient, tested code;
- build real time data pipelines using AWS stack (kinesis, redshift, lambda, etc.);
- develop components to serve deep learning models in near real-time;
- deploy machine learning models in production;
- participate in warehouse/BI schema design and development;
- build batch jobs to pre-process text data;
- automate pipeline deployment and scaling;
- create pipeline integration tests;
- design and develop monitoring tools for data components.
Head of Operations, Integration and Support
As the liaison between the Sales and Development teams, you will be responsible for providing technical support throughout the product sales lifecycle, from pre-sales to the integration phase and post-sale. The successful candidate will be confident delivering both the technical and client-facing aspects that the role demands. Being able to understand the client’s business requirements and mapping those to FeedStock’s technical solution is of paramount importance in this role. As is the ability to articulate complex technical considerations in a clear, coherent way to both technical and non-technical audiences. FeedStock’s platform/API and its infrastructure is built with the latest technologies and techniques to meet superior security and accuracy standards. In order to be able to fulfil your role, you will be given a detailed understanding of this as part of your induction.
This role is for a dynamic, energetic self-starter. You will be leading our efforts in complex scenarios facing large organizations’ IT teams, solving unexpected complications in real-time, and integrating with a wide range of information systems. Initially, you will be required to cover multiple roles while structuring your team and defining internal business processes.
- Pre-sales technical demonstrations and presentations supporting our Sales team
- Analysis of security and deployment requirements with client’s IT staff
- Work with our Development team and client’s IT staff for designing bespoke architecture solutions
- Write system documentation of the proposed bespoke solutions as well as the standard ones
- Answer security and data privacy questions
- Plan and coordinate the integration phase (staging, pre-production, test users, production) with client’s IT staff and our Development team
- Customer technical customer support
- Customer success management
- Release planning and system documentation
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in solutions or integrations with medium to large organizations, preferably in the financial services sector
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong experience integrating Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange for messaging, and calendar (Must have)
- Experience with SaaS and hybrid-cloud delivery models (Must have)
- Strong experience with UML and presentation tools
- Experience integrating with CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Knowledge of APIs and software development models
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technologies (cloudformation, cloudwatch)
- Knowledge of IT security
- University degree
- Bonus: experience integrating VoIP systems
TypeApply via email